Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 10
91. Learning lasts a lifetime
92. Laugh a lot. Have fun.
93. Little stuff matters — manners get you a long way.
94. Don’t expect anyone to do your work for you
95. Life isn’t a race. Stop and smell the roses. Really.
96. Follow your intuition. Your guts have the answer. Every time.
97. Don’t be afraid to take on new challenges. You’ll grow from them
98. You are never alone.
99. Take charge of your education, in and out of school
100. You don’t need to have it all worked out. Tomorrow is another day.
Hi, my name is Will Aguero. I’m on a journey to transform my life. I’m trying to lose over 350 pounds, become self-sufficient, start a career and hopefully do some good in the world.
Check out “Start Here” for a whole bunch of exciting information about me including all the how, they why, and the goals.