Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 9
81. When overwhelmed ask yourself, “Will this even be an issue in 5 years time?”
82. Not everything is as bad as it seems
83. Cultivate and nurture friendships. With love and care they can last a lifetime. At the same time don’t be afraid to edit friendships.
84. You are enough just as you are. Perfect in your imperfections
85. Learn to accept compliments. Say “Thank you”
86. Always say please and thank you
84. Be willing to show that you are vulnerable. It is in fact the greatest act of courage.
88. Know your values. Let no one violate what you hold as important
89. Listen to your inner dialogue. Would you speak to someone you love in the same way?
90. Save your money
Hi, my name is Will Aguero. I’m on a journey to transform my life. I’m trying to lose over 350 pounds, become self-sufficient, start a career and hopefully do some good in the world.
Check out “Start Here” for a whole bunch of exciting information about me including all the how, they why, and the goals.